Zapya For PC: Earlier, we are using Data cables and PC suits when we need to transfer any files between mobile phone and computer. Later, using memory card reader becomes a popular method to transfer anything. But, things have been changed in 2017.
Now, we don’t want to look for USB cables or memory card readers anymore. There are tons of WiFi apps available that can perform our tasks easily. Zapya App is one of them which enables users to transfer any bigger files between the smartphones and Windows PC.
Zapya For Windows PC
Zapya is a file transfer app which connects both your phone and PC with common IP address. It establishes a peer to peer connection between smartphone and computer to transfer any bigger file at the faster rate. Generally, we transfer files between any two devices via Bluetooth or Data Cable but both the methods are very slow. It means, these process consumes more than an hour to transfer a 2GB file. The common transfer rate with Bluetooth file transfer is around 20-50KBps.
…But, when we transfer the same sized file with Zapya App, it takes less than 2minutes to complete the transfer process. The transfer speed of Zapya WiFi file transfer app is around 20-50MBps. Now you can see a big difference.
Also Check: Download vShare For PC
Zapya for Windows PC: Zapya App is available to download for both Windows PC and Windows Mobile phones. Zapya Exe setup file can be downloaded from the link given below and you can connect with your mobile phone by just scanning the barcode.
How to download Zapya for Windows Computer/Laptop:
- Download Zapya Exe setup files on Windows PC.
- Once the download process is finished, go to download folder and look for Zapya for PC.
- Now double click on Zapya Exe file and follow the instructions.
- Finish the installation process.
How to download Zapya on Android and connect with Windows PC:
- Download Zapya Apk file on your Android mobile phone.
- Go to device setting and enable Unknown Sources option.
- Now, click on Zapya Apk for Android and click the install button.
- Follow the instructions and finish the installation process.
- Open Zapya App on PC and also open Zapya App on Android phone.
- Go to connect option and choose to connect via scanning.
- Bring your mobile camera in front of Zapya App barcode to scan.
- Click connect.
- Now you can transfer any big size files at the faster rate.
There are tons of Wifi files transfer apps are available but Zapya is very popular out of them. Even there are many other file transfer apps too like Shareit for PC or Xender for PC but Zapya is best to use. Above I have listed all the steps to download Zapya App for PC and Zapya Apk for Android, all you need to do is, follow all the steps carefully. All the best! Enjoy file transfer at the faster rate.